Are you still wanting to achieve more in your personal and professional life?
Would you value the time to stand back and consider the bigger picture?
Is there something you’ve always dreamed of doing, but there never seems to be the time?
There’s a saying: If you always do what you’ve always done, you always get what you’ve always got. If you’re serious about making some changes in your personal and/or professional life then coaching can be a very effective way of creating and implementing lasting change. Would you benefit from a confidential, non-judgemental conversation with someone who understands the complexities of your industry and seeks to identify and focus only on your personal/professional agenda?
I can work with you to:
- pinpoint your core values and priorities
- re-connect you to your passions and inspirations
- identify your personal and professional aspirations
- co-create a plan for you to reach those aspirations
- identify and remove your self-limiting beliefs
- develop your self-awareness
- maximise your potential
- build your self-confidence
- improve your communication and interpersonal skills at home and work
- identify career and life choices that resonate for you
- achieve a balanced and fulfilling life for yourself
I work with individuals to open-up some much-needed time and space to stand back from the demands of their day-to-day work. This creates the thinking space required to be creative and imaginative about the bigger picture and to consider some important question, such as:
- What are you really loving about your work and life?
- What are you tolerating in your work and life?
- What are your priorities for the next few months / years / decades?
- What’s missing in your work and life at the moment?
- What’s your big dream for your work and life in the future?
I trained as a Co-Active coach and we believe that people are naturally creative, resourceful and whole. And my work with every single client over the past 9 years has consistently shown this to be the case.
My clients are high performing individuals and teams who are keen to uncover their maximum potential. Primarily from the creative industries – publishing, public relations, music and event management – my individual clients range from chief executives to soloists, conductors to emerging leaders. Much to my delight, I see clients gain in confidence and authority as they develop their ability to think much more deeply about problems and find their own creative solutions; they begin to see situations from new angles which brings a new, heightened sense of awareness; they gain clarity and insight in order to make better decisions and they start to become consciously aware of their self-limiting beliefs and learn ways to overcome them.
My style of coaching is friendly and supportive, underpinned by the rigour and knowledge required to become a professional certified coach. I co-create an agenda with every client to make sure we have clearly identified desired outcomes. I design a confidential, non-judgmental coaching space, creating the freedom in which to explore new ideas and engage in conversations which would not otherwise take place. I coach the whole person, allowing individuals to see alternative possibilities, new perspectives and create fresh choices. I champion my clients and I challenge them where appropriate, and I enable all my clients to dare to dream bigger and better for themselves and their work.
“I greatly appreciate the positive and empowering sessions with Trudy. With a cool head and warm heart, Trudy listens with empathy and is a tremendous source of support for me. She has helped me to successfully figure out my own steps towards both personal and professional goals. Her vast experience in the music business is invaluable.”
“Prior to coaching I often felt stressed and anxious, but with Trudy’s positive encouragement and enlightened approach to life in the work place, I found the experience extremely beneficial. I would certainly pursue further coaching and recommend it to others.”
Andy H King
“It is the most valuable thing that I have experienced in my adult life. I am sad that it is over, but I realise that the reality of it is only just beginning.”
Kate Johnson, Communication and Projects Director, Music Sales
- 45-60 minute complimentary consultation to discuss your coaching needs and to see if we are a good fit for each other. For coaching to really succeed the “chemistry” needs to feel right between the coach and the client.
- 90 minute Discovery Session. This session requires some prior preparation and begins the important work of you thinking more deeply about what you really want and how you operate in your professional and personal lives. It gives me a chance to get to know you better.
- 1 hour coaching sessions every 2-3 weeks. This regularity is required at least for the first 3 months in order to create and maintain the changes you’re looking for.
- My fees are £150 per hour for individuals and £175 per hour for corporate clients. I also offer 3 reduced price places of £100 per hour, all of which are currently filled, but it’s always worth enquiring about this if the cost is truly out of reach for you.
Your next step
Take your next step and contact me or give me a call on + 44 (0) 20 8877 0988 or + 44 (0) 7974 084 310.
Collaboration - Communication - Compassion